White privilege is not having to go across town just to get proper hair care/styling products.
White privilege is seeing products for “normal” hair, knowing they’ll work for you, and not getting offended at the implication that African hair is…
What? I’m not sure what you disagree with.
I know very well that all hairs react different to products, that was pretty much the point of my post. That, and how so many are tricked to buy products that is specifically made for their hair type, when all products are pretty much IDENTICAL. For all hair types! THERE ARE NO BLACK VS WHITE SHAMPOO. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.
Really. Read the ingredient list on some different shampoos for example (and Google what their purpose in the product is). Cheap or expensive, for normal or oily hair, for medium, fine and coarse hair.
What I also said is that products matters little.. How they are used is more important. and this is never emphasized. Which lead to people not having medium hair thinking the products don’t work on them. Because the way we use hair products today are based on the medium hair type (as well as straight with average thickness), which the majority of european, asian and american people got.
That means nobody should feel that there are no products that suit their hair, because these products made for different hair types are all SCAMS.
I don’t have what you refer to as White people’s hair (medium, straight, not thick or thin I presume you mean by this? ). I had to find out this as well. I know many poc experience this too, as demonstrated by the original post. The solution is to leave the traditional way of letting the products and their producers getting to decide which products are for you and which are not.
Did you even read my post?
Stop talking. Please.
- noir97 likes this
- radioactiveduckee likes this
- adventuresofthelostgirl likes this
- fridaysfrighter likes this
- glorified-jellyfish likes this
- greatestmyth reblogged this from cultivationofmysoul
- femmetomoftheopera likes this
- jaime-cette likes this
- vennstiel reblogged this from rebelledestockton and added:
- werewolfpussychiapet reblogged this from no-morality-core and added:
- zaidenaoi likes this
- liza-dyan likes this
- toosanfrancisco likes this
- breakingdickstakingnames likes this
- adreamobscene likes this
- heirofanempire reblogged this from brittanyrey
- frenziedbee likes this
- rustypipes-and-tigerstripes likes this
- bibliospork reblogged this from no-morality-core and added:
- samati likes this
- teamocorazon likes this
- thehotgirlproject likes this
- kdtv reblogged this from thebigblackbars
- femmeempathmagus likes this
- jellobatch reblogged this from thelovelyphones and added:
- openeyestothingsunseen likes this
- i-typed-this-url likes this
- gettingzen likes this
- mutedgrey likes this
- lavieenrosex3 likes this
- thelovelyphones reblogged this from silovaughn and added:
- pedazitosfightsback reblogged this from no-morality-core and added:
- jellyweasel reblogged this from faultybeef
- nbaum likes this
- silovaughn reblogged this from thelovelyphones and added:
- goldengrime likes this
- mimicryisnotmastery reblogged this from caw-caw-mothercluckers
- twoshibaswalkedintoabar likes this
- angelarobs likes this
- yarn likes this
- ma-bster likes this
- phosphorousmoon likes this
- caw-caw-mothercluckers reblogged this from rafiki-knows-de-way and added:
- fishf1y likes this
- iwakeupblack likes this
- k-lit likes this
- animalrituals likes this
- the-uncensored-she likes this
- likewaterforchocolatee likes this
- no-morality-core reblogged this from thelovelyphones and added: